traumacare.gr places the security of visitors' personal data as a first priority. For this reason, personal data is managed with care, prudence and in accordance with National and European Legislation as defined by Law 2472/1997 and Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (GDPR).
By visiting traumacare.gr, you accept the practices described in this privacy notice. The users of traumacare.gr hereby give their express consent to the collection and processing of their personal data, while they can revoke or modify it at any time.
We reserve the right to change the terms of personal data protection, in accordance with the current regulatory framework. Please check these terms periodically for any changes, as your continued participation in our services implies your acceptance of all possible modifications.
The collection and management of users' personal data by traumacare.gr are subject to the following conditions as well as to national, community and international law, regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data as applicable from time to time.
What information is considered personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact an individual. In order to offer you better services and to facilitate your shopping with product suggestions that suit you, we collect personal data after your express consent and after you have previously been fully informed of your rights, as provided for in the provisions of articles 11, 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997 and corresponding provisions of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR.
Purpose of collecting personal data
traumacare.gr collects, maintains and processes personal data only when the users themselves voluntarily provide it, for the following purposes:
- For our communication with users or the provision of traumacare.gr services (sending products and advertising material)
- The advertising display of products
- The provision of customer services (offers, informative emails)
- Informing users about promotions, offers and contests
- Informing users about new products
- Informing users about various events participated in or organized by traumacare.gr
- Offering a personalized experience on our websites
- Retrieving information from users regarding the experience of using the website, in order to continuously improve it
- For any research related to the purpose of operation and statistical analysis of traumacare.gr
- Communicating, resolving disputes, or collecting amounts owed, if necessary or dealing with problems with an account.
To serve the above purposes, we may contact you by email, phone, or via SMS and Viber messages.
Where is your personal data collected from?
Providing all personal information is voluntary, but also necessary to use our services, such as bidding or purchasing information required to complete a transaction.
We collect personal information upon your voluntary choice, either directly from you or from any devices you use when:
- You use our services
- You are registering as a user of the online store
- Submit an order via the website submission form, by phone or email
- Subscribe to the newsletter subscriber list
- You provide us with information about you in the website contact forms
- Update or add information to your account
- Submit a product or service review
- You accept advanced pop-ups via the special platform (push-notifications)
Personal data collected
The personal information collected by traumacare.gr depends on the service you use on our website and may be:
- Personal information such as name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account, place an order or ask a question on a contact form on our website
- Information about connecting to your account, such as adding products to your cart, recently viewed products or your wish list
- In some cases you may provide age, gender, interests and Tax information (company name, professional activity, VAT number, DOU, bank account number)
- IP Address
Personal data collected using cookies
If you do not wish to participate in advertising personalization programs, you may opt out by following the instructions provided by your browser. The effect of opting out will be to stop personalized advertising, but still allow the collection of personal information as otherwise described in this privacy notice. We do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information from our website for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
Your rights to your personal data
We respect your right to access, correct, request erasure or request restriction of use of your personal information, as required by the applicable law 2472/1997 and regulation 679/2016 GDPR. We have also taken steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and to request the portability of your data. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and readable format upon your request.
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to modify it yourself, as long as you are a registered user, or to request that it be modified.
- You may request that we delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your access to certain services.
- You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data as well as to object to their processing.
- Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as possible in accordance with applicable national laws.
The completion period for each request is 30 days and there may be an extension of this, following your relevant information.
Processing of personal data on the traumacare website
You can process your personal data in 4 different ways:
- You can delete your personal data at any time.
- You can edit your personal data at any time.
- You can request the portability of your personal data at any time.
- You can request restriction of the processing of your personal data at any time.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We maintain your personal information in accordance with the needs and technological equipment of the company that ensure its proper and good operation. Upon request and upon your request, we will securely delete your personal data from our database in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies.
How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal information by using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of your personal information.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter. For more information on staying safe when shopping online visit our Secure Transactions section.
Third party partners of traumacare
traumacare.gr may share certain personal data with third parties to facilitate marketing, advertising and communication activities. The companies collaborating with traumacare.gr and the corresponding personal data protection policies are as follows:
- Google – Data for personalized and repeat marketing (remarketing).
- Facebook – Data for personalized and repeat marketing (remarketing).
traumacare.gr expressly declares that it will not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or disclose personal information of users to third parties that are not related to the company without the consent of the users, for reasons that are not consistent with the purposes of the company or are not mentioned above.
Your personal data may be shared with judicial and police authorities upon their lawful request, in accordance with National and European Legislation.
Right to complain
According to Law 2472/1997 and Regulation no. 679/2016, you have the right, if you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, to submit a relevant complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority.
Data protection officer
For any exercise of your rights, you can contact the person responsible for the processing, collection and protection of the above data for the company traumacare.gr by email [email protected].