Teleflex Oxygen Therapy Nasal Glasses
Teleflex Oxygen Therapy Nasal Glasses are used to administer oxygen to adult patients requiring oxygen flow up to 6LPM (liters per minute).
The glasses are disposable and easy to fit, allowing the patient to speak and feed without interruption of oxygen.
The air we breathe contains 21% oxygen: This amount is enough for people with normal lung function but also for many with respiratory diseases.
However, many patients cannot obtain the necessary amount of oxygen through normal breathing and thus need to be supplemented to maintain normal respiratory function.
Oxygen is a "drug" and must be given under a medical order specifying the onset, flow, density, and method (except in true emergencies). Administration should be continuous and progression of hypoxemia monitored by blood gas measurement at baseline and after modification of O2 density. Correction of hypoxemia should be done with whatever O2 density is determined by the treating physician, because its toxicity increases with the dose.
Properties of Teleflex Oxygen Therapy Nasal Glasses
- Teleflex oxygen therapy nasal glasses, for oxygen therapy.
- The nasal glasses allow freedom of movement due to the 2 meter tube with which they are connected.
- Provision and supply of oxygen exclusively through the nose.
- With flexible nose tip, anatomical outline and adjustable in its extension for adequate fixation.
- With minimal weight and small size for easy use.
- Consumables, easy to install.
- With low density polyethylene tube, clear, flexible color, with general purpose oxygen connector in polyethylene with aseptic opening.
- Pipe length: 2 meters.
- It is used to transport oxygen to the user.
- Can be used with oxygen cylinders and concentrators.