ResMed AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Device
The AirSense 10 Elite is a ResMed premium constant positive pressure device with a built-in humidifier, cellular connectivity, and simultaneous multi-event detection (Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) detection that quickly recognizes any indication of CSR to provide the proper treatment). The AirSense 10 Elite CPAP device includes a wide range of features designed to provide comfortable therapy.
The AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Device at a Glance
AirSense 10 includes the following:
- Device with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier: The built-in humidifier and automatic Climate Control provide breathing comfort.
- Air piping.
- Power supply.
- Water container.
- (Optional) Climate Line Air heated pipe.
- Large color screen, easy to use, with a smart menu that gives you the ability to navigate quickly.
- Travel Bag. You can carry the device everywhere on every trip easily and safely.
- SD card. Thanks to the built-in SD card treatment data (7-day resolution data, 30-day detailed data, 365-day summary data) can be viewed on the device, wirelessly via AirView.
Check with your care provider for a number of accessories available for use during sleep apnea treatment, including:
Nasal Mask for CPAP therapy.
Full Face Mask for CPAP therapy.
Accessories for CPAP Mask.
The AirSense™ 10 series is one of the most widely used series of CPAP machines in the world
The Airsense range is engineered to provide high quality therapy during sleep. It has user-friendly controls that make it easy to navigate the settings and night sleep report. Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)™ maintains normal airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to facilitate exhalation. MyAir technology is an online support program and app that you can sync with your computer or smartphone to view your treatment data at any given time. MyAir technology infroms you how you slept the night before and provides guidance for a better sleep experience and many more. It also provides access to high-resolution breath-by-breath flow data for clear treatment monitoring through the new version of ResScan™ software.
ResMed Airsense 10 Elite Technical Features:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 225 x 150 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 Kg.
- Noise: 27 dbA.
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O.
- Power supply range: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Typical power consumption: 58 W.