AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave Servo Ventilator
The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave Servo Ventilator incorporates ResMed's state-of-the-art ASV technology to stabilize the ventilation of adult patients with central breathing disorders such as Cheyne-Stokes (related to the presence of congestive heart failure), central sleep apnea (CSA), complex sleep apnea (CompSA) and mixed apnea, with or without upper airway obstruction.
User Benefits of the AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave
- Self-regulating pressure support : With self-numbered pressure support and self-regulating positive airway pressure (EPAP), upper airway obstruction is achieved and breathing is quickly stabilized.
- PaceWave Technology: Monitors the entire breath with a "fraction of a second" resolution to perceive and predict the patient's unique breathing pattern, responding immediately to changes. It also stabilizes breathing and arterial gases thus helping to improve the quality of sleep and reduce cardiac stress.
- Easy-Breathe Function: Mimics the waveform of your normal breathing and reproduces it for the user's comfort.
- Modes: CPAP, ASV and ASVAuto
- Continuous leak management : Enables reliable release of therapeutic pressure while maintaining patient synchronization.
- Safety and alarms : Monitor users with its four alarms offering reassurance (High leakage, use of a mask without an exhalation valve, drop in ventilation per minute MV, low oxygen SpO2).
- Easy handling: The color LCD screen and simple way of handling, makes its use easy and intuitive (Easy-to-use controls). It features SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes that are innovatively thin and light, eliminating annoying "folding" and "pulling."
- Optional external battery: PowerStation II achieves autonomy of use over 12 hours.
- Optional heated humidifier and the ClimateLine pre-warming tube: The ideal temperature for the patient is personalized and maintained (ClimateControl), according to the real-time temperature and humidity conditions of the room. In this way, possible side effects such as dryness, feeling of cold air, cold symptoms and sneezing are treated.
- Slim, flexible BiPAP tube
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- SD card (already inserted)