ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiPAP Device
The AirCurve 10 S is a bi-level constant pressure device found in patients where CPAP therapy has not been effective. It provides a solution and comfortable treatment for a wide range of patients with obstructive sleep apnea. The bi-level system means that it provides a fixed pressure for inhalation and another for exhalation as prescribed by your doctor. It comes with a built-in humidifier and wireless communication capability.
Benefits of Use
- Easy Breathe: The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the waveform of normal breathing and reproduces it for optimal breathing comfort.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes: They are innovatively thin and light, eliminating annoying "folding" and "pulling".
- HumidAir Humidifier and ClimateLineAir. The HumidAir™ Humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ Heated Air Tube are designed to provide a consistent, comfortable temperature and temperature to accommodate the patient and optimize their treatment.
- Reliable. Continuous Vsync leak management enables constant therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchronization.
- Easy handling. The adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to synchronize the device and the patient's own breathing efforts.
- Customizable. TiControl™ allows you to set time limits on both sides of the flow cycle, allowing for early intervention and creating a window of opportunity for a spontaneous breathing cycle.
- Remote controlled. The AirView™ cloud-based device management system allows you to manage its settings remotely.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 mm x 225 mm x 150 mm.
- Weight: 1115 gr.
- Noise : 26.6 dBA (at a pressure of 10 cm H2O).
- Operating pressure value range: 4-20 cm H20.
- Wireless Unit Technology: 2G GSM.
- Power supply: 90 W.
- Power supply range: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Nominal value for use in airplane : 110 V, 400 Hz.
- Typical power consumption: 53 W.
- Maximum power consumption: 104 W.
ResMed confirms the use of the device on an airplane and pays the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) information during all phases of air travel.
Via the optional DC/DC Converter 24 V/90 W it can operate the AirCurve 10 VPAP S device, even together with the HumidAir humidifier and the ClimateLineAir, taking power from a 12 V or 24 V DC power source from a car, boat or another battery-powered medium.
In addition, through ResMed's optional battery system, PowerStationII, autonomy of use of up to 12 hours is achieved.