Injekt® Luer Duo
Single-use 2-piece syringes with Luer connector and with detached needle
- Green plunger for precise dosage
- Highly transparent barrel with black graduation and green plunger for easy reading and exact dosing
- Safe plunger backstop helps to prevent unintentional plunger withdrawal and the loss of any liquids
- Duo version combines syringe and detached needle in one packaging resulting in less waste compared to single packed products
- Not manufactured with silicone oil, Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Bisphenol A (BPA), Diethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) and Latex
- Manufactured according to ISO 7886-1
- Injekt® Luer Duo is a hypodermic 2-piece syringe with Luer connector and with detached needle.
- The single-use device is intended to be used for the following purposes:
Aspiration and injection of fluids in combination with adequate medical devices via clinically intended access routes (intravascular, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intracutaneous injections, intrathecal, intranasal, enteral, intraurethral, intravaginal, joint and soft tissue injections).
Admixture of drugs to an infusion solution according to SPC of medication in combination with adequate medical devices.
Extraction of body fluids and tissue via aspiration together with adequate medical devices.
The devices are intended to be used for which the respective intended therapy for 2-piece syringes is prescribed (e.g. infusion therapy, injection therapy, nutrition therapy, extraction of body fluids and tissue). No gender or age related limitations. 2-piece syringes can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
The syringe barrel is made of polypropylene and the plunger is made of polyethylene.
- Highly transparent barrel
- Black graduation
- Integrated plunger backstop (1)
- Graduation extended beyond
- Nominal volume
- Luer connector
- Barrel made of polypropylene
- Plunger made of polyethylene
- Syringe not manufactured with silicone
- Oil, PVC, Latex, DEHP and BPA
- Sterile single packaging
- Box of 100 pcs.
- Syringe with detached needle