• 37 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not included) with Tiemann tip
• Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
• Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
• Available in CH08 – CH18
• Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
• New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
• The catheter is foldable for more discretion (except CH18)
• A pocket sized pouchincluded in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter
• Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
For intermittent catheterization.
Easy to use and ready to use
Simple to open and use. Like all Actreen® catheters, Actreen® Hi-Lite is pre-packaged and ready to use.
It doesn’t get dirty You do not need to add water thanks to the hydrophilic lubricant.
Simple opening and installation
The catheter is easy to open, even for patients with reduced dexterity. The patient can open the package in opening A and perform the catheterization without touching the catheter, unfolding the catheter housing.
Alternatively it can use openings B or C to release the rest of the housing for more simplified non-contact mounting.
Improved non-contact mounting system
The mobile protective case gives the patient more control.
The catheter can be folded for more discretion and ease of transport.
With a binder that fits any type of urine collector.
Each box includes pocket carrying cases. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter
Package consisting of recyclable materials (when incinerated, the polyethylene plastic material is converted to water vapor and carbon dioxide)