GET TO KNOW THE ONLY ANTISEPTIC WITH EOF LICENSE FOR USE BY THE BROAD PUBLIC!
But what makes it unique for your area, is the fact that Purell Advanced has been licensed by the National Medicines Agency (EOF) for use by professionals and the general public. This means that you will have in your hands a product whose ecotoxicity tests are at safe levels to use and someone who is not a professional (store customer, employee, child) without risk. Other antiseptics on the Greek market do not have this feature in the AEO license and do not provide you with this assurance that this implies in case of misuse. Purell Advanced hand antiseptic is suitable for: Use in hospitals and surgeries as it meets the European Norm EN 12791 Use in clinics, schools, nursing homes, examination centers, clinics, nursing homes, hotels, food preparation areas, etc. Purell ® ADVANCED leads a comprehensive hand hygiene system that promotes infection control and maximizes compliance with European and international standards.
- Bactericidal according to EN1040, EN 13727, and EN 1276
- Iokton according to EN 14476
- Fungicide according to EN1650, EN 13624, EN 1275
- Mycobacteria according to EN 14348 (enveloped viruses)
- Meets the general EN1500
- Suitable for use with food according to EN 4120: 2007 Less plastic 30%, detachable pump for easy recycling
- Contains moisturizing agents