Free shipping* for orders over 100€ (in Greece)
The range of Mini-Spike® is used to withdraw or inject fluids from medication vial or semi-rigid containers. Featured with a 0,45µm bacteria retentive air filter, the green Mini-Spike® reduces contamination.
- The integrated air channel enables to automate and filter pressure balancing technique steps which significantly increase efficiency and safety.
- Designed with a snap cap, Mini-Spike® enables to reduce touch contamination, by allowing the user to work conveniently away from the critical luer connection.
- The molded tight-sealing cap improves working hygiene by preventing loss of cap and potential leakages when closed.
- Needle-free dispensing pin
- The thinner spike perforates smaller vials to prevent small rubber stoppers from being pushed into the vial.
- Tight-Sealing snap cap
- 0,45µm air filter
- 2 distinct air and fluid channels
- Automation of pressure balancing
- Universal spike for medication vial
- Large grip plate for convenient and intuitive handling
- PVC, DEHP & Latex free
There are no reviews yet.