Free shipping* for orders over 100€ (in Greece)
- Did you know that any injury, burn or surgical incision that affects the deeper layers of the skin will result in the formation of scar tissue?
- Did you know that there is a 50% risk of creating a hypertrophic scar after any surgery such as a a caesarean section;
- Did you know that keloids are hypertrophic scars that have gotten out of control?
- Did you know that children and young adults are at greater risk of developing hypertrophic scars?
All of us have at least one hypertrophic scar, from some vaccine we had when we were children, without it being very obvious. But things get complicated every time we are injured in the deeper layers of the skin where even when the wound is closed a complex process of cell regeneration continues, which often leads to excessive collagen production, creating a hypertrophic scar.
Although a hypertrophic scar does not go beyond the limits of the original wound, it is always possible to turn into a keloid, even after years, for many various reasons including
- heredity and
- sun exposure
During this phase of epidermal re-modelling of a closed wound, scar progression can be positively affected by simply using silicone sheets, such as the Askina Scar Repair range of silicone adhesive pads for scars and keloids, with the signature B Braun.
A Scar Repair are self-adhesive silicone dressings, designed for the prevention and treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids and are the only non-invasive, preventive and therapeutic measure with sufficient scientific data to support evidence-based recommendations.
- Notified by NOP (National Organization of Pharamaceuticals) και τον Ευρωπαικό Οργανισμο Φαρμάκων
- With published clinical studies
- With international ISO certifications
Thanks to the characteristics of the Askina Scar Repair series of silicone sheets, it is now possible to maintain the optimal level of hydration in the area of the scar, positively affecting the healing process below the surface of the skin and also preventing the formation of hypertrophic scar tissue.
Askina Scar Repair is suitable to use from the very first day for:
- A healed postoperative scar (such as a caesarean section)
- A healed wound
- A burn in the epithelialization stage
preventing the creation of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
But even if they are created, it is the only truly effective non-invasive means of managing and curing them..
Strategic advantages of silicone sheets over silicone gels, are are the continuous treatment 24 hours a day as well as the protection of the scar from its greatest enemy, the sun's ultraviolet radiation.
Finally, it is worth noting that apart from the high effectiveness, it is is is also the most affordable non-invasive treatment.
|Dimensions||13 × 24.9 × 24.9 cm|
Έγκαύματα σε Στάδιο Επιθηλιοποίησης, Επούλωση Καισαρικής Τομής, Κλειστές Πληγές, Μετεγχειριτική Ουλή, Παλιές Ουλές, Υπερτροφικές Ουλές, Χηλοειδή
|Standards & Requirements||
Council Directive 93/42/EEC, European Pharmacopeia, ICH Guideline Q1A (R2), MEDDEV 2.7.1. Rev.·4, UNE EN ISO 14698-1: 2004, UNE-EN ISO 1041:2009+A1:2014, UNE-EN ISO 10993-1:2018, UNE-EN ISO 13485:2018, UNE-EN ISO 14644-2:2016, UNE-EN ISO 14971:2012, UNE-EN ISO 15223-1:2016
Αντώνης Κυρίτσης –
Δοκίμασα το Askina Scar για μια μικρή πληγή στο πρόσωπό μου και πρέπει να πω ότι εντυπωσιάστηκα. Μου παρείχε προστασία από τον ήλιο ενώ παράλληλα βοήθησε στη μείωση του μεγέθους και της έντασης του σημάδιου μου. Επίσης, ήταν εύκολο να το καθαρίσω και να το ξαναχρησιμοποιήσω τις επόμενες ημέρες