|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 20 cm|
Urimed Vision Standard 32mm
71,40€Price for 30 items (item price: 2.38€)
Self-adhering male external catheter
Urimed® Vision Standard male external catheter offer a discreet and reliable solution to male urinary incontinence. The catheter can be connected to a urine bag e.g. a Urimed® urine bag.
5 different diameters: 25 mm – 41 mm
• Length of 7.5 cm
Made of silicone: hypoallergenic, high permeability for low risk of maceration
• Acrylic adhesive
Can be connected on all major types of collection bags
• Boxes of 30 units
- 41 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not included) with Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH08 - CH18
- Universal connector: Fits all types of urine bags
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety
- Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- The catheter is foldable for further discretion
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box.
- Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)