Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, traumacare.gr is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents of traumacare.gr which he proceeds with on his own initiative and with knowledge of the terms herein.
Data Collection and Use
Traumacare.gr collects personal data:
- when the visitor / user subscribes to his services
- When the visitor / user uses its products and / or services and
- when he visits his pages and / or enters his promotional / advertising programs.
Traumacare.gr uses the personal data of visitors / users / members for three general reasons:
- informative support of its customers / users and the selection of the content it offers them, so that it is relevant to their general preferences
- the satisfaction of the respective requirements of its customers / users regarding the services and products available from and through it.
- informing them about new offers of services and products.
Traumacare.gr does not store in the database it uses and, in any way, the financial data of its customers (credit card details, bank accounts).
Channeling and Disclosure of Personal Data
The traumacare.gr store undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of visitors / users / members of traumacare.gr to any third party, unless:
- Has the explicit consent of visitors / users / members to channel personal data
- The channeling of personal data to legal and / or natural persons who cooperate with traumacare.gr becomes necessary for the implementation of the wishes and / or orders of users / members. The legal and natural persons that cooperate with traumacare.gr have the right to process the personal data that the users / members of traumacare.gr deposit in it only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the provision of support to traumacare.gr.
- It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
Links to other sites
Traumacare.gr may include links to other websites (sites) which are not controlled by itself but by third parties (individuals or legal entities). In no case is traumacare.gr responsible for the Terms of Protection of the Personal Data of the visitors / users that these bodies follow.
The IP address through which the visitor / user’s PC has access to the Internet and then to traumacare.gr is kept for technical reasons and is used exclusively for the collection of statistics and the application of security keys.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of traumacare.gr is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as it is supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (directives 95/46). These terms are formulated in the light of both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing – albeit underdeveloped – set of legal arrangements on these issues, any possible relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case traumacare.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein must not use the services of traumacare.gr.