From February 10, 2021, the previous electronic prescription or otherwise e-prescribing, entered a new era, the era of Intangible Prescribing. No more printing, no more needless visits to our doctor, especially when it comes to a repetitive prescription.
Finally we can receive the data of:
with a text message (sms) or by email or even with both.
All you need is a subscription to the Intangible Prescribing Service and here you will find all the instructionsto do so easily, in less than five minutes.
Traumacare, as an official provider of EOPYY, supplies you with most of the materials you are entitled to, free of charge, straight to your door.
For more information on:
- Buy & Ship Prescription Materials
(Ostomy – Catheters – Urine Collectors)
- Free Samples
- Rent CPAP & Other Respirators
Call us at
EOPYY-Intangible Prescribing: How much simpler does it make our lives?
Forget what you knew. With absolutely no paperwork, activating intangible prescription offers you:
Subscribe to Intangible Prescription - Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions
Registration for the Intangible Prescription is free and only takes a few minutes of your time. Activation of Intangible Prescribing is done once.
All you need is:
2. Login with TaxisNet
- Stay on the Default Login tab with TaxisNet and press the Sign In button.
- You will be automatically transferred to the relevant page of the Independent Public Revenue Authority (AADE) where you will enter your Usernameand Password.
- Then click on the Authorize button to continue.
4. Enable SMS and email
You have just reached the IDIKA Intangible Prescribing page. This is the page you will be using from now on but you are not done yet.
- First select the I Want Intangible Prescription (prescription drugs, test referral)
Activation of Intangible Prescribing by SMS
- Enter your mobile phone number and press confirm.
- A box asking for a mobile PIN will appear immediately.
- At the same time you will receive an SMS to the mobile phone number you stated from IDIKA that will contain a four-digit code. This is the mobile PIN you need to enter and press the OK button.
- If it is correct, then you will see the following message and from now on you will receive all notifications on this number. In case something went wrong just repeat the last step from the beginning (Enable Intangible Prescribing via SMS) to be sent a new mobile PIN.
Enable Intangible Prescribing by email
- As before, enter your email address and click confirm.
- A box asking for a PIN email will appear immediately.
- At the same time you will receive an email to the email address you stated from IDIKA that will contain a four-digit code. This is the PIN email you need to enter and click the OK button.
- If it is correct, then you will see the following message and from now on you will receive all notifications in this email. In case something went wrong just repeat the last step from the beginning (Enable Intangible Prescription by email) to be sent a new PIN email.
Editing personal info after the activation
It took less than five minutes to activate Intangible Prescribing. Now by selecting the Personal Data section,
you can view all your personal info and edit the following at any time:
Of course for the last two, ie to change the mobile phone or email of intangible prescription will need confirmation as described in the instructions, but as you see there is no need to go to another page. The relevant confirmation buttons are already here.